Often referred to wearing protective clothing, segregation clothing, the impression of protective clothing CDC in use, the isolation clothing used in the hospital, protective clothing is to prevent medical personnel infected (is a single isolated), the separation clothing is not only to prevent medical personnel infected or contaminated and prevent patients from infection (two-way isolation).
To wear an indication of a quarantine suit:
1, contact with the spread of infectious disease patients, such as patients with disease, multidrug-resistant bacteria infected patients and so on.
2, for patients with protective isolation, such as large area burn patients, bone with the transplant patients, treatment, nursing.
3, may receive the patient blood, the bodily fluids, the secretion, the discharge material sprays the splash.
Wear protective clothing indications: contact with airborne and droplet transmission of infectious disease patients, may be affected by blood, body fluids, secretions, splash spray.
In general, the segregated clothing is used for patients who are tightly segregated, exposed to isolation and protective isolation.
Isolation clothing-protective supplies used by medical personnel to avoid contamination by blood, bodily fluids, and other infectious substances, or to protect patients from infection. Protective clothing--disposable protective equipment worn by clinical medical staff in contact with an infectious disease patient in a class A or in the management of a infectious disease.
Related Industry Knowledge
- From the latest Occupational safety regulations...
- Characteristics of surgical Isolation clothing
- What is the difference between disposable medic...
- Use of disposable gloves
- Classification of Disposable Gloves
- How to store the disposable gloves
- New field of application of disposable headgear
- Multi-area application of disposable transparen...
- The extensive use of disposable sanitary gloves...
- The origin of disposable gloves--a reverence fo...